filmlush-charges you to cancel online

Jul 22, 2010
review #190782

Filmlush is a complete scam. Despite checking online first and finding no problems at McAfee Site Advisor, this site is ***. There are no movies on it worth watching. I used the search box to search for the name of every actor I could think of and they found "no match" to my searches. It's all junk.

When I tried to cancel my account, I was informed there would be a convenience fee of $.99 to do so online. What a lovely little scam they have going here. Imagine how many 99 cent cancellations they'll get. The site says you can cancel by phone at their toll-free number, but since I use a cell phone, I don't want to rack up any minutes on that either.

I'll be canceling as soon as I get to work in the morning. I'll probably be on hold for half an hour. Don't fall for this scam!

a98a806
Had an experience with FilmLush?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Sandy

Nov 04, 2012

Can someone help me cancel my movie lush acc, unused ans a pain. Pls need help "....

Sian

Aug 18, 2012

:x
Im so glad i googled reviews on Filmlush! I was just about to sign up,so happy i didnt!! They sound like ***!

scammed

Aug 05, 2012

My wife just came home after attempting to buy school supplies for the boy and some groceries. She was furious - our account is over drawn.

No-one in my house hold has ever heard of this web site. Not believing the 11 year old, I immediately checked his computer. His internet history shows no evidence of ever vising this site.

Called them up to cancel, but it is a recording only and just repeats itself over and over!

Suppose I'll have to close this bank account. What a joke!

Mr Simon

Apr 04, 2012

Please tell my how cancel my acont becose you stil crarge my $40 every mount im never open the web site oredy take $160 my accont please contakt my tanks Simon :cry

Jimmy

Feb 25, 2012

Har også afmeldt, det som de kalder min konto, men ved ikke hvordan de er kommet i besiddelse af mine kortoplysninger,men har nu spærret mit kort,alligevel har de nået at hæve 35,95€ på min konto som jeg dog agter at gøre indsigelse imod :(

Colleen

Feb 13, 2012

I signed up for "free" with "no charges to credit card unless i order something" I got charged $3.00 right off the bat...without even finishing signing up. I have called credit card company to report charges I did not agree to. DO NOT USE THIS SITE..

Hannahhh

Feb 13, 2012

I saw this site about half an hour after i signed up to FilmLush and cancelled my account straight away! Hoping i dont get charged anything apart from the cancellation fee, which should have been paid and all details should be deleted from the place. They sent an email saying that my account had been 'successfully cancelled' so it should be ok?

jack k

Jan 10, 2012

filmlush took me for £50 because "the site is not based on usage, the free trial lasts for five days and you will be charged from then onwards. All the details are written in the terms and conditions which we ask our customers to read." there were no e mails sent to confirm that the free trial was over and i never once watched anything on the site simply because it was complete and utter rubbish made by failed actors.

robertkeith169@hotmail.com

Jan 10, 2012

Can you please tell me how to cancel my account,Thank you :upset

Harry

Jan 03, 2012

I was looking for a free movie website (thought i had foud won) so i signed up for it forgot about it and they took $90 off me i got them back though big time!!!!!! :grin

Maria C

Dec 21, 2011

They took £24.95 from my account!! Never used anything from them had the money called back from my bank but can't contact the company to cancel subscription which I thought I'd done!!

Robbing scumbags

ronakins.blogspot.com

Dec 18, 2011

Good thing I stopped the registration. I had doubts about it in the first place. The site says it is free but why do they ask my credit card info if it is free? For validation? That's ***. They can validate me through email if it is really free.

Bjarne Vandeskog

Nov 29, 2011

They scammed me too.I cancelled the same day as I had signed up (after reading ell the feedback) but they did not send me an email confirming my cancellation. Now they charge me for one months subscription. :( Totally unreliable company

Deano

Nov 28, 2011

I too was scammed. BUYER BEWARE! When signing up for a free 5 day trial they ended up billing my credit card $49.95 per month on account of not canceling after the five day period. I am taking action for a full refund. anybody had any success?

Megan

Nov 27, 2011

Please give me a details on how to stop this scam coz until now they
Credit me for the amnt I didn't use at all. Help please
Thanks...

sarah jackson

Nov 01, 2011

they took £30 from my account for nothing robbing b*******
and won't get in touch about it

Haymel patrice

Oct 20, 2011

annuler mon abonnenemt(s.v.p)merci

Haymel patrice

Oct 11, 2011

annuler mon abonnement,ma banque va faire opausition

LEBORGNEALINE@ORANGE.FR

Sep 26, 2011

ça fait 2 FOIS QUE VOUS PRELEVEZ SUR MON COMPTE BANCAIRE ALORS QUE JE N AI JAMAIS UTILISER VOTRE SITE PAS MOYEN DE FAIRE RESILLIER MOI MEME VU QUE LE SITE N EST PAS EN FRANçAIS ALORS JE VOUS PRIEREZ DE FAIRE RESILLIER CET ABONNEMENT DONT JE NE VOULAIS PAS ET QUE VOUS ME REMBOURSIEZ LA DERNIERE SOMMES PRELEVEE AVANT QUE JE NE DEPOSE PLAINTE CONTRE VOUS MERCI DE ME REPONDRE RAPIDEMENT AFIN DE REGLER LE LITIGE

1-20 of 51 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about FilmLush.
Filing a new complaint about
×