filmlush-charges you to cancel online
Filmlush is a complete scam. Despite checking online first and finding no problems at McAfee Site Advisor, this site is ***. There are no movies on it worth watching. I used the search box to search for the name of every actor I could think of and they found "no match" to my searches. It's all junk.
When I tried to cancel my account, I was informed there would be a convenience fee of $.99 to do so online. What a lovely little scam they have going here. Imagine how many 99 cent cancellations they'll get. The site says you can cancel by phone at their toll-free number, but since I use a cell phone, I don't want to rack up any minutes on that either.
I'll be canceling as soon as I get to work in the morning. I'll probably be on hold for half an hour. Don't fall for this scam!d597dcd review #190782
You may also like
- "I may or may not get the Beth Hart tickets in Lancaster in October. The problem is that the tickets per the Club's website should have been $25 each..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "Saw pictures of a gorgeous girl "Josie" in Backpage escort section. Girl in pics looked like the girl next door...no tattoos, etc. Phone number (424) 245-5219. What arrived..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "I ordered my son a paw patrol play set on black Friday and have still not received it here it is a week before Christmas and there telling me they..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."