Filmlush-charges you to cancel online
Filmlush is a complete scam. Despite checking online first and finding no problems at McAfee Site Advisor, this site is ***. There are no movies on it worth watching. I used the search box to search for the name of every actor I could think of and they found "no match" to my searches. It's all junk.
When I tried to cancel my account, I was informed there would be a convenience fee of $.99 to do so online. What a lovely little scam they have going here. Imagine how many 99 cent cancellations they'll get. The site says you can cancel by phone at their toll-free number, but since I use a cell phone, I don't want to rack up any minutes on that either.
I'll be canceling as soon as I get to work in the morning. I'll probably be on hold for half an hour. Don't fall for this scam!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Me and 3 friends ordered a *** from Eden girls. They called to confirm a day before and everything seemed to be going well. After she showed up however, she..."
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- "To whom it may concern,Hello. I went to check my transactions today on my Visa card and noticed a debit transaction from Videostripe back on February 3rd of one dollar...."
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "I try to submit entry for urban oasis giveaway and it states ineligible / error after entering my email address only! Why am I ineleigible? Very aggravated and..."
- "Didn't want to rent to own any furniture or use a outfitting company. So I went to a local retailer in Lexington, Kentucky. They explained the 90 days same as..."
- "I am working on a 2110 gex motor that came to the shop missing and running poorly and backfireing out nbr 3 and 4 carbs with 197 miles since install..."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."
- "Horrible...even when given a chance. After pics weren't real I decided let's give'er a go. She lacked a lot of skills or either doesn't enjoy it..she got into it half..."