filmlush-charges you to cancel online
Filmlush is a complete scam. Despite checking online first and finding no problems at McAfee Site Advisor, this site is ***. There are no movies on it worth watching. I used the search box to search for the name of every actor I could think of and they found "no match" to my searches. It's all junk.
When I tried to cancel my account, I was informed there would be a convenience fee of $.99 to do so online. What a lovely little scam they have going here. Imagine how many 99 cent cancellations they'll get. The site says you can cancel by phone at their toll-free number, but since I use a cell phone, I don't want to rack up any minutes on that either.
I'll be canceling as soon as I get to work in the morning. I'll probably be on hold for half an hour. Don't fall for this scam!f3c4bf2 review #190782
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "Ordered $7000 Torrified door and it was delayed several times for months. Arrived with bright blotching. Called Lemieux Door and was told they wouldn't talk to customers only wholesalers. Asked..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."