Filmlush-charges you to cancel online
Filmlush is a complete scam. Despite checking online first and finding no problems at McAfee Site Advisor, this site is ***. There are no movies on it worth watching. I used the search box to search for the name of every actor I could think of and they found "no match" to my searches. It's all junk.
When I tried to cancel my account, I was informed there would be a convenience fee of $.99 to do so online. What a lovely little scam they have going here. Imagine how many 99 cent cancellations they'll get. The site says you can cancel by phone at their toll-free number, but since I use a cell phone, I don't want to rack up any minutes on that either.
I'll be canceling as soon as I get to work in the morning. I'll probably be on hold for half an hour. Don't fall for this scam!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..."
- "igg inc a k a texas holdem poker deluex refused to reinstate my acct there sticking by there lies that i transfwered chips they are still riping the players..."
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "I should have waited to write my review after the work had been completed. If you can even call it that. My review was posted almost an hour and half..."
- "I try to submit entry for urban oasis giveaway and it states ineligible / error after entering my email address only! Why am I ineleigible? Very aggravated and..."
- "We looked forward to having dinner out on Sunday (Nov 1st, 2015) we both ordered pot roast, which we had a year or so ago in Louisville, KY and it..."
- "In 10 years i have had 7 transformers on the pole in my back yard burn out, explode, catch fir, smoke and fail! They change these transformers out but never..."
- "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..."
- "My order went through (debit card approved), got verification e-mail then another e-mail asking for visual proof that I am who I claim to be. I suspect a hidden agenda. Gearbest..."