1.9K views

Filmlush is a complete scam. Despite checking online first and finding no problems at McAfee Site Advisor, this site is ***. There are no movies on it worth watching. I used the search box to search for the name of every actor I could think of and they found "no match" to my searches. It's all junk.

When I tried to cancel my account, I was informed there would be a convenience fee of $.99 to do so online. What a lovely little scam they have going here. Imagine how many 99 cent cancellations they'll get. The site says you can cancel by phone at their toll-free number, but since I use a cell phone, I don't want to rack up any minutes on that either.

I'll be canceling as soon as I get to work in the morning. I'll probably be on hold for half an hour. Don't fall for this scam!

Had an Experience with FilmLush?

Comments

please help. to cancel this account

please help me to cancel film lush acc.....

Ogdensburg, New York, United States #1100812

Sycamore, Illinois, United States #957979

They took the 7 dollar a month after i cancel and i was still on free trial

London, England, United Kingdom #673995

i dont know how to delete this account? :cry

Can someone help me cancel my movie lush acc, unused ans a pain. Pls need help "....

:x

Im so glad i googled reviews on Filmlush! I was just about to sign up,so happy i didnt!! They sound like ***!

My wife just came home after attempting to buy school supplies for the boy and some groceries. She was furious - our account is over drawn.

No-one in my house hold has ever heard of this web site. Not believing the 11 year old, I immediately checked his computer. His internet history shows no evidence of ever vising this site.

Called them up to cancel, but it is a recording only and just repeats itself over and over!

Suppose I'll have to close this bank account. What a joke!

Please tell my how cancel my acont becose you stil crarge my $40 every mount im never open the web site oredy take $160 my accont please contakt my tanks Simon :cry

Har også afmeldt, det som de kalder min konto, men ved ikke hvordan de er kommet i besiddelse af mine kortoplysninger,men har nu spærret mit kort,alligevel har de nået at hæve 35,95€ på min konto som jeg dog agter at gøre indsigelse imod :(